Tuesday, February 12, 2008

departure: the empty enclosure:,,genre : poignant,,narration: mixed

comes over me a shudder
With silence and tears i quiver
we are parted
i care for u
u know it but do not show it you had once caught me by your latching fingers
now u say u would faintly be touching it
am i that bad
or my destiny has that written all over it
your words " can i go "
"i would not be there when you come next"
did u loose your soul when u asked all this
how hollow , how empty i felt u do not know
how could i have ever said i mind
i was still living the nightmare
dont we need your caress when we are down and out
dont we need your touch when we fall down bruising ourselves
dont we need your hands of gold
to weed out all that is unwanted



And there is nothing left to do
But to kiss once again, and part,
One world was not enough for two
Like me and you.
you let me off your protective womb
to be all unprotected and by myself
was that not a contradiction


she left with not much of a warning

but just a bright voice and pain-filled eyes
the embrace was so heavy, i could feel my heart falling out lacerating
was there enough justification
i drank all the " anguish of the schism "
how do u expect that i seek that empty world ?
i dare not indulge in the memory's soul rupturing curl



i hug for the last time in debility
seeking to gather the whole bag of emotions
keeps rushing to me my frailty
i cannot douse the flame of the candle
that is quenching my motion



the moon rose that night
all murky, white and shapely mass
u have gone to that world
where distances would feed on the appetite of remebrances
My lost delights, now clean from sight of land,
Have left me all alone in unknown ways;


my cries cannot be heard outside
they need a medium to be vented through
but it is all a vacuum
a pain filled vacuity


the walls still shout

with ever increasing intensity
" can i go ", "i would not see you here again" ,
my truth filtered acknowledgement
mixed with the noice of the brick layers jab me for that


i still see you dancing

no sooner did the day start
that u danced a step
in the middle of the kitchen
you jigged all hep

No comments: